According to the government's official coronavirus website, there are 368 active cases of COVID-19 in the country; while virus related deaths since the beginning of the crisis remains at 107.
The city of Zagreb saw the most cases since Friday, with 39. The assistant director of the Public Health Institute, Sandra Šikić, said the vast majority of infections had been connected to the city's night clubs.
"We also have some imported cases from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia, as well as some related to the tennis tournament in Zadar. Therefore, we have infections from a number of sources. This once again shows the need to be cautious, such as mandatory social distancing, avoiding physical contact, and of course disinfecting your hands," she said.
Second on the lists is of new coronavirus cases is Osijek-Baranja County, with twenty-nine infections.
- Voters hand HDZ a major victory and a massive blow to SDP
- Croatia reports record number of new Covid-19 infections
- SDP's Bernardić steps down after election disaster
- Fifty-seven new COVID-19 infections
- Beroš: Croatia still among EU leaders in containing COVID-19
- Plenković says he has 76 signatures required to form a new government