Croatian police have received assistance from their Chinese colleagues. Over the next two months they will patrol Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Zadar and the Plitvice Lakes together and be at the service of Chinese tourists.
The "Safe tourist season." project began 13 years ago and this year 95 foreign police officers from 19 countries are in Croatia which is a record number.
“Croatian police will continue to advance the project because each year new countries are responding. So today I am exceptionally satisfied that we are with our colleagues from the People's Republic of China. We have expanded that cooperation, last year we had six police officers this year there are already eight Chinese police officers that work together with our police at destinations where there are the most Chinese tourists;” said the head Director of Police, Nikola Milina.
- State election commission announces list of presidential candidates
- Final day for submission of candidacies for presidential elections
- Vukovar gets street name in Bratislava
- Opposition to file no-confidence motion against Minister Divjak
- Croatian students do poorly on PISA tests
- 20th anniversary of the death of Franjo Tudjman marked in Split