Agriculture Minister Marija Vučković said in an interview with Croatian Radio on Wednesday morning that grocery stores were well stocked with goods and that the supply chain was operating without a hitch.
In an effort to ease the minds of concerned citizens, the Croatian agriculture minister said the government was maintaining daily records of the most important farm products in order to keep track of stock and to react accordingly in the event of any shortages in products, raw materials, or labour.
Minister Vučković added, however, that while domestic production in Croatia was not sufficient to meet all the needs on the national market, efforts were being made to increase domestic production and lessen dependence on imports.
- Police call upon foreigners on short stay to register
- 77 new corinavirus cases registered in Croatia
- Luka Modrić donates 100,000 euros to Zadar hospital
- 713 people infected with coronavirus in Croatia
- Croatia receives 12.5 tons of medical equipment from China
- Medical aid sent to Croatia's NATO contingent in Lithuania