The National Civil Protection Headquarters announced today that in the last 24 hours, 793 new cases of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection were recorded in Croatia and the number of active cases is at 3,562.
Among them, 439 patients are in the hospital, of which 26 are on respirators. 10 people have died.
Since February 25th, 2020, when the first case of infection was recorded in Croatia, a total of 22,534 people have been infected with the new coronavirus, of which 344 have died, a total of 18,628 people have recovered, of which 431 in the last 24 hours.
There are currently 17,805 people in self-isolation. To date, a total of 379,379 people have been tested, of which 6,696 in the last 24 hours.
- 717,000 people in Croatia vaccinated against coronavirus
- 30 years marked since killing of 12 police officers by Serb terrorists
- Third wave of coronavirus epidemic waning
- Croatia marks 26th anniversary of Operation Flash
- 37,515 buildings inspected in earthquake hit Sisak-Moslavina County
- Minister Medved says family homes to be rebuilt in Banovina by fall