According to the latest report from the National Civil Protection headquarters at 2PM on Tuesday there are 77 new confirmed coronavirus cases in Croatia in the past 24 hours.
According to Health Minister Vili Beroš this shows that Croatia is maintaining linear growth in the number of cases, which he described as positive and indirect proof that the measures being implemented are producing results. The national total now stands at 867 confirmed cases. The minister added that 7015 people have been tested for the virus, of which 611 in the past 24 hours.
Minister Beroš added that 32 people are on respirators and that the death toll remains at six people, meaning that no new deaths have been recorded over the past 48 hours. So far 67 people have made a full recovery from the coronavirus.
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Only 66 active coronavirus cases in Croatia