According to the National Civil Protection Headquarters 52 new coronavirus cases have been registered over the past 24 hours. This brings the total of active coronavirus cases in Croatia to 934. 91 people are currently receiving treatment in hospital of which four are on respirators, which is one less than yesterday.
Since the beginning of the outbreak on February 25th, 3 325 coronavirus cases have been recorded, of which 2 277 have achieved a full recovery. All told 88 235 people have been tested for the virus, of which 1 375 in the past 24 hours.
So far 114 coronavirus-related deaths have been recorded, the vast majority of which are senior citizens with underlying health conditions.
- Croatian government sending equipment and 100,000 euros in aid to Lebanon
- WWII bomber discovered in Biševo Channel
- Ivo Zorica wins 305th Sinj Alka
- Zlatni rat and Nugal among the 25 most beautiful European beaches
- 25th anniversary of Slunj liberation celebrated
- Operation “Storm” formally ended on this day 25 years ago