According to the National Civil Protection Headquarters 52 new coronavirus cases have been registered over the past 24 hours. This brings the total of active coronavirus cases in Croatia to 930. 89 people are currently receiving treatment in hospital, of which five are on respirators.
Since the beginning of the outbreak on February 25th, 3 272 coronavirus cases have been recorded, of which 2 229 have achieved a full recovery. All told 86 thousand 860 people have been tested for the virus, of which 866 in the past 24 hours.
So far 113 coronavirus-related deaths have been recorded, although none in the past 24 hours. The vast majority of the deaths are senior citizens with underlying health conditions.
- Croatian government sending equipment and 100,000 euros in aid to Lebanon
- WWII bomber discovered in Biševo Channel
- Ivo Zorica wins 305th Sinj Alka
- Zlatni rat and Nugal among the 25 most beautiful European beaches
- 25th anniversary of Slunj liberation celebrated
- Operation “Storm” formally ended on this day 25 years ago