In the last 24 hours, 48 new cases of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection have been recorded in Croatia. The number of active cases totals 1180. There are 291 patients in hospital and 24 on respirators.
Since February 25th, 2020, when the first case of infection was recorded in the Republic of Croatia, 16,245 people have been infected with the new coronavirus, of which 272 have died.
A total of 14,793 people have recovered, 184 of them in the last 24 hours. 9057 people are currently in self-isolation.
To date, a total of 295,998 people have been tested, of which 3,029 in the last 24 hours.
- 2,421 new coronavirus cases in Croatia
- New record in number of coronavirus cases – 2,776
- Vukovar Water Tower opens following reconstruction
- Prime Minister on development strategy, recovery plan and new measures
- Health Minister: lockdown measures not yielding results
- 1 003 people have recovered from COVID-19 over the past 24 hours