The National Civil Protection Headquarters held their usual afternoon news conference an hour later today providing the latest information on the coronavirus pandemic.
Speaking at the news conference the Director of the Croatian Public Health Institute Krunoslav Capak said that “at this moment we have 442 confirmed cases, meaning 24 more than the number we announced this morning, which amounts to 60 new cases in the last 24 hours.
Capak noted that an autopsy has shown that the cause of death of a man who was in self-isolation in Istra was COVID-19.
The man (65) who died in Brtonigla was in self-isolation because he came into contact with an infected person.
According to this morning’s information from the Civil Defence Headquarters in Istra County 35 people have been infected with the coronavirus, three more than yesterday. 12 new sample wipes were taken this morning due to suspicion of infection with the COVID-19 virus and they have been sent for analysis.
- Police call upon foreigners on short stay to register
- 77 new corinavirus cases registered in Croatia
- Luka Modrić donates 100,000 euros to Zadar hospital
- 713 people infected with coronavirus in Croatia
- Croatia receives 12.5 tons of medical equipment from China
- Medical aid sent to Croatia's NATO contingent in Lithuania