11 coronavirus-related deaths were also reported, while 470 people recovered from the virus in the past 24 hours.
According to the National Civil Protection Directorate 393 new coronavirus cases have been registered over the past 24 hours on the basis of 3 636 tests conducted in that period. This means that roughly 1% of those tested came up positive.
Currently there are 5 070 active cases in the country, of which 571 are receiving treatment in hospital. 35 patients are on respirators.
Since the beginning of the outbreak, on February 25th, 25 973 cases have been recorded, of which 20 529 have achieved a full recovery. More than 400 000 people have been tested for the virus. Currently 21 329 have been forced into self-isolation.
- Tougher Covid restrictions take effect nation-wide at midnight
- Prime Minister: New measures will last until before Christmas
- Prime Minister announces new measures to fight coronavirus
- European Commission VP marks 25th anniversary of Dayton Accord
- Lawmakers debate whether the Covid vaccine should be mandatory
- Kohorst: The United States would like Croatia to opt for its F-16 aircraft