Zagreb’s main square was quite active this morning. The filming of a series evoked numerous reactions from those passing by due to the chosen location. Namely, for a few hours today, Zagreb played the part of a German city, while in this series it will also play the part of several other world locations and itself.
“Medical Police” is a sort of continuation series of “Childrens Hospital.”
A comedy about two doctors researching where a virus came from that is wreaking havoc in the world.
Besides foreign actors, Croatian actors and extras are taking part in the series.
This is an excellent promotion for Zagreb, but also Croatian tourism.
“5% of tourists from the EU choose locations and cities to stay in according to certain films and cities that had parts in those films,” noted the Director of the Zagreb City Tourist Board Martina Bienenfeld.
Perhaps Zagreb, like Dubrovnik, becomes famous as an attractive destination for filming series and films.
- Penava: Serbia does not accept responsibility for Ovčara
- Prime Minister attends Strategic Dialogue on Western Balkans meeting in Geneva
- Prime Minister and Finance Minister present proposed 2020 budget to parliament
- EC dismisses HRW’s claims regarding Croatian border control
- Campaign for presidential election begins to heat up
- Minister says works on access roads for Pelješac Bridge will begin soon