Zagreb’s main square was quite active this morning. The filming of a series evoked numerous reactions from those passing by due to the chosen location. Namely, for a few hours today, Zagreb played the part of a German city, while in this series it will also play the part of several other world locations and itself.
“Medical Police” is a sort of continuation series of “Childrens Hospital.”
A comedy about two doctors researching where a virus came from that is wreaking havoc in the world.
Besides foreign actors, Croatian actors and extras are taking part in the series.
This is an excellent promotion for Zagreb, but also Croatian tourism.
“5% of tourists from the EU choose locations and cities to stay in according to certain films and cities that had parts in those films,” noted the Director of the Zagreb City Tourist Board Martina Bienenfeld.
Perhaps Zagreb, like Dubrovnik, becomes famous as an attractive destination for filming series and films.
- Plenković: Croatia has experienced strategic recognition of its power
- Dubravka Šuica appointed as Vice-president of EC for Democracy and Demography
- Central square in Ogulin named after General Petar Stipetić
- Foreign Ministry issues protest note over Italian statue
- Serb minority leader undecided on party's status within ruling coalition
- SDP candidate says Saucha trial will not hurt him during elections