Zagreb’s main square was quite active this morning. The filming of a series evoked numerous reactions from those passing by due to the chosen location. Namely, for a few hours today, Zagreb played the part of a German city, while in this series it will also play the part of several other world locations and itself.
“Medical Police” is a sort of continuation series of “Childrens Hospital.”
A comedy about two doctors researching where a virus came from that is wreaking havoc in the world.
Besides foreign actors, Croatian actors and extras are taking part in the series.
This is an excellent promotion for Zagreb, but also Croatian tourism.
“5% of tourists from the EU choose locations and cities to stay in according to certain films and cities that had parts in those films,” noted the Director of the Zagreb City Tourist Board Martina Bienenfeld.
Perhaps Zagreb, like Dubrovnik, becomes famous as an attractive destination for filming series and films.
- Luka Modrić donates 100,000 euros to Zadar hospital
- 77 new corinavirus cases registered in Croatia
- 56 new coronavirus cases, epidemiological growth curve remains linear
- 96 newly infected, death toll remains at 6: “We must not relax”
- Exclusive: HRT on the front line of defence against the coronavirus
- 48 new coronavirus cases in Croatia, 1011 in total, seven deaths