Zagreb’s main square was quite active this morning. The filming of a series evoked numerous reactions from those passing by due to the chosen location. Namely, for a few hours today, Zagreb played the part of a German city, while in this series it will also play the part of several other world locations and itself.
“Medical Police” is a sort of continuation series of “Childrens Hospital.”
A comedy about two doctors researching where a virus came from that is wreaking havoc in the world.
Besides foreign actors, Croatian actors and extras are taking part in the series.
This is an excellent promotion for Zagreb, but also Croatian tourism.
“5% of tourists from the EU choose locations and cities to stay in according to certain films and cities that had parts in those films,” noted the Director of the Zagreb City Tourist Board Martina Bienenfeld.
Perhaps Zagreb, like Dubrovnik, becomes famous as an attractive destination for filming series and films.
- Government expected to decide on Uljanik on Thursday
- Unions announce retirement age referendum initiative
- President says investment needs to create better, higher paying jobs
- American Airlines to introduce direct line between Philadelphia and Dubrovnik
- Marić: Uljanik Group’s numbers are staggering
- Croatia best European destination for business tourism in 2018