Zagreb’s main square was quite active this morning. The filming of a series evoked numerous reactions from those passing by due to the chosen location. Namely, for a few hours today, Zagreb played the part of a German city, while in this series it will also play the part of several other world locations and itself.
“Medical Police” is a sort of continuation series of “Childrens Hospital.”
A comedy about two doctors researching where a virus came from that is wreaking havoc in the world.
Besides foreign actors, Croatian actors and extras are taking part in the series.
This is an excellent promotion for Zagreb, but also Croatian tourism.
“5% of tourists from the EU choose locations and cities to stay in according to certain films and cities that had parts in those films,” noted the Director of the Zagreb City Tourist Board Martina Bienenfeld.
Perhaps Zagreb, like Dubrovnik, becomes famous as an attractive destination for filming series and films.
- Rapid spike in Covid-19 cases takes Croatian epidemiologists by surprise
- Croatia not experiencing second wave of coronavirus, health minister
- Markotić: Covid-19 messaging to public should be clear and honest
- USA expected to waive Croatia visa requirement
- Coronavirus: 52 new cases in 24 hours
- World Bank approves $500M in economic and quake relief loans for Croatia