The traditional Christmas Bazaar pools locals and internationals gathering funds for charity.
The International Women’s Club Zagreb has once again organised its Christmas Bazaar in Zagreb, an event that has become traditional with locals and internationals showing particular love for this one-day annual event aimed at gathering funds with all the proceeds going to worthy causes.
The Christmas Bazaar organised by IWCZ, which is short for The International Women’s Club Zagreb happens each year the first week of December and has become an important fixture for all those who love their international dishes or are searching for some trinclets that are otherwise hard to come by.
The event pools both internationals and locals and it’s a stunning scene once you see hundreds of people milling around the stands enjoying the dishes on offer, as well as the drinks typical of a certain country or just feasting their eyes on the goodies on offer.
More than 7000 visitors visited this year’s edition of the Bazaar which some 48 countries contributed to by offering fresh and packaged food, wine, crafts, and toys.
Last year, the event raised over 400.000,00 Kuna and it is hoped that even more will be raised this year.
- Teen killed in Mali Lošinj
- Zoran Milanović becomes Croatia’s fifth president
- PM attends annual Munich Security Conference
- Government announces financial aid for Albania and Venezuela
- Defence Ministry signs 38 procurement contracts with Croatian companies
- Coronavirus has not compromised Pelješac Bridge