Over the past few days Croatian musicians have often been expressing their support for our people through song so that we may overcome this entire situation in which we have found ourselves due to the coronavirus. Among the first was a well-known musician from Split, Goran Karan. He sent his message titled “Zajedno dalje,” or “Continuing Together,” to the people in the Homeland and the world through his Facebook profile and other media.
His message came in the form of a song that he wrote and composed, created in compassion for people in these difficult times, with the intention to gather his fellow musicians and record a studio version of the song. However measures put in place for people’s security, which include the impossibility to record in the studio, have temporarily halted Goran’s idea, but also have become an obstacle for this song and its message to immediately be available to listeners.
The author is greatly connected to our emigrants, which is testified to by numerous performances and concerts held in Croatian communities around the world. Thus the Voice of Croatia was happy to see Goran’s video, which arrived at the right address – the Voice of Croatia, a place of meeting and unity between the Homeland and its emigrants.
Goran Karan: "Continuing together"
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Only 66 active coronavirus cases in Croatia