Dragan Čović will be the guest of honor at a luncheon in Chicago.
The Croatian Cultural Center of Chicago is hosting a luncheon and community conversation with visiting Croatian member of the Presidency of Bosnia-Herzegovina Mr. Dragan Čović on Sunday September 17th, 2017.
Doors open at 12pm, while the luncheon and special program begins at 1pm. For ticket purchases, those interested can contact the Croatian Cultural Center directly at 773-338-3839 or any of the Croatian parishes in Chicago.
- Croatian government sending equipment and 100,000 euros in aid to Lebanon
- WWII bomber discovered in Biševo Channel
- Croatia celebrates 25th anniversary of operation Storm
- Ivo Zorica wins 305th Sinj Alka
- Zlatni rat and Nugal among the 25 most beautiful European beaches
- 25th anniversary of Slunj liberation celebrated