Dragan Čović will be the guest of honor at a luncheon in Chicago.
The Croatian Cultural Center of Chicago is hosting a luncheon and community conversation with visiting Croatian member of the Presidency of Bosnia-Herzegovina Mr. Dragan Čović on Sunday September 17th, 2017.
Doors open at 12pm, while the luncheon and special program begins at 1pm. For ticket purchases, those interested can contact the Croatian Cultural Center directly at 773-338-3839 or any of the Croatian parishes in Chicago.
- State election commission announces list of presidential candidates
- Final day for submission of candidacies for presidential elections
- Vukovar gets street name in Bratislava
- Opposition to file no-confidence motion against Minister Divjak
- Croatian students do poorly on PISA tests
- 20th anniversary of the death of Franjo Tudjman marked in Split