Dragan Čović will be the guest of honor at a luncheon in Chicago.
The Croatian Cultural Center of Chicago is hosting a luncheon and community conversation with visiting Croatian member of the Presidency of Bosnia-Herzegovina Mr. Dragan Čović on Sunday September 17th, 2017.
Doors open at 12pm, while the luncheon and special program begins at 1pm. For ticket purchases, those interested can contact the Croatian Cultural Center directly at 773-338-3839 or any of the Croatian parishes in Chicago.
- PM on working visit to Germany
- Croatia marks anniversary of international recognition
- Interior minister refutes report by Human Rights Watch
- Green Week Berlin expected to boost Croatian exports
- Croatia first to introduce early screening for lung cancer
- PM on vigilante slayings in Split: We will not allow Croatia to pass into anarchy