A unique weekend of music and dance is ahead of Milwaukee from September 7 - 10, 2017. Songs of love and happy village life will take you through the old tradition of the tamburitza.
A 40 year tradition of the Tamburitza Association of America will once again gather tambura enthusiasts from around the U.S. and Canada for a weekend of song and dance. In a bid to preserve this old Slavic tradition, 16 bands will be performing unique and traditional tunes at the Milwaukee Hilton City Center Hotel.
- State election commission announces list of presidential candidates
- Final day for submission of candidacies for presidential elections
- Vukovar gets street name in Bratislava
- Opposition to file no-confidence motion against Minister Divjak
- Croatian students do poorly on PISA tests
- 20th anniversary of the death of Franjo Tudjman marked in Split