A unique weekend of music and dance is ahead of Milwaukee from September 7 - 10, 2017. Songs of love and happy village life will take you through the old tradition of the tamburitza.
A 40 year tradition of the Tamburitza Association of America will once again gather tambura enthusiasts from around the U.S. and Canada for a weekend of song and dance. In a bid to preserve this old Slavic tradition, 16 bands will be performing unique and traditional tunes at the Milwaukee Hilton City Center Hotel.
- PM on working visit to Germany
- Croatia marks anniversary of international recognition
- Interior minister refutes report by Human Rights Watch
- Green Week Berlin expected to boost Croatian exports
- Croatia first to introduce early screening for lung cancer
- PM on vigilante slayings in Split: We will not allow Croatia to pass into anarchy