Like the previous two years, 2015 and 2016, business people from all over the world will be coming to Zagreb for this year's G2.3 MEETING. Join participants from Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Argentina, Venezuela, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Canada, USA, Australia etc. Remember – wherever you go, you are always welcome at home.
Remember – wherever you go, you are always welcome at home.
On the first day of the Conference, each participant will have the opportunity to present themselves and their company to the rest of the participants during the “Who's who in G2“ session. So prepare your business cards and your speeches and make the most of every second!
Afterwards, you will have plenty more opportunities for networking and exchanging experiences. See the whole Conference Program here.Or contact them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you this fall in Zagreb, in Croatia from November 6th to 8th!
Source: Meeting G2
- Croatian government sending equipment and 100,000 euros in aid to Lebanon
- WWII bomber discovered in Biševo Channel
- Croatia celebrates 25th anniversary of operation Storm
- Ivo Zorica wins 305th Sinj Alka
- Zlatni rat and Nugal among the 25 most beautiful European beaches
- 25th anniversary of Slunj liberation celebrated