Like the previous two years, 2015 and 2016, business people from all over the world will be coming to Zagreb for this year's G2.3 MEETING. Join participants from Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Argentina, Venezuela, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Canada, USA, Australia etc. Remember – wherever you go, you are always welcome at home.
Remember – wherever you go, you are always welcome at home.
On the first day of the Conference, each participant will have the opportunity to present themselves and their company to the rest of the participants during the “Who's who in G2“ session. So prepare your business cards and your speeches and make the most of every second!
Afterwards, you will have plenty more opportunities for networking and exchanging experiences. See the whole Conference Program here.Or contact them by email: email@example.com
See you this fall in Zagreb, in Croatia from November 6th to 8th!
Source: Meeting G2
- PM on working visit to Germany
- Croatia marks anniversary of international recognition
- Interior minister refutes report by Human Rights Watch
- Green Week Berlin expected to boost Croatian exports
- Croatia first to introduce early screening for lung cancer
- PM on vigilante slayings in Split: We will not allow Croatia to pass into anarchy